- HydroEye has been clinically tested and found to support eye comfort, keep irritation at bay and maintain corneal smoothness in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center trial, published in the peer-reviewed journal, Cornea.
- A leading, doctor-recommended dry eye supplement that provides continuous support for dry eye discomfort due to: age, tear deficiency, contact lens wear, computer use, frequent flying, LASIK surgery, and other causes.
- Patented oral formula works from the inside out to help promote healthy tear glands and support normal tear production.
- Features a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids and nutrient cofactors that help reduce irritation, and support all three layers of the tear film.
- Much more powerful than flaxseed oil or fish oil alone, HydroEye provides the unique omega fatty acid, GLA, from black currant seed oil – which is not easily obtained from the diet, plus omega-3 EPA and DHA from highly pure USP®-verified fish oil. GLA has been found to play a key role in dampening dry eye irritation in multiple clinical studies. GLA is not found in flaxseed or fish oil.
- Offers uninterrupted relief with continued use; results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- Money-back guarantee! Try HydroEye risk-free for 60 days.
- Replaces or reduces the need for artificial tears for most users.
- Made from premium ingredients in NSF®-Certified facilities.
HydroEye is a patented nutritional formulation that works from the inside out to provide continuous support for dry eyes. HydroEye, the focus of clinical research, delivers a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids (GLA, EPA and DHA), antioxidants and other key nutrients that work together to support a healthy tear film and soothe the ocular surface.
30 day supply: 120 capsules
Suggested Use: take a total of four capsules daily, with meals (two capsules taken orally, twice daily).
Note: use with anticoagulants may increase their effect and prolong prothrombin time. Pregnant or lactating women and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using.